* M.Phil in Russian
* MA in Russian Studies (University Gold Medal)
* MA in English
* MBA (Specialization: HR and IT)
* Post-Graduate Diploma in Translation (English-Hindi-English)
* Training Course in Book Publishing - NBT
* Intensive Advanced Diploma in Russian language
* 11 Years of Teaching as Assistant Professor (in year 2021)
* 2 Years of Teaching as Guest Lecturer (in year 2008-2010)
*Awarded as the winner of the International Pushkin Competition organised by Rossiskaya Gazeta, Moscow, 2018
* Awarded Laureate in the International Contest "The Best Teacher of Russian Language & Literature Abroad" by Rossotrudnichestvo, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Russia. June 2015.
*Awarded: Special Prize in International Contest "The Best Teacher of Russian Language & Literature Abroad" by Rossotrudnichestvo, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Russia. June 2014.
* Awarded: Certificate of Appreciation for Promoting Russian Language in India by Russian Centre of Science and Culture, Embassy of Russian Federation, New Delhi. 2014.
* Granted - R&D and Doctoral Research Project Titled "Instructional Material of Computer-Assisted Language Learning For Practical Russian (Oral) Courses" University of Delhi, 2011-2012 (Completed)
* Awarded: "The Best Young Teacher of Russian Language" in India by Russian Centre of Science and Culture, Embassy of Russian Federation, New Delhi. 2010.
*Delivered talk on “Indian and Russian culture in Translation” in Workshop and cultural programme “Meeting with India” at Museum of Bulat Okudzava, Peredelkina, Russia on 6th of July 2019
*Delivered lecture on “मिखाइल ज़ोशेंका की चुनी हुई कहानियां: विशेषताएं, अनुवाद एवं समस्याएँ” “Mikhail Zoshchenko ki chuni hui kahaniyan: visheshtayen, anuvaad evam samasyaen” at ISAA, Moscow State University on 2nd November 2018
*Delivered lecture on ”Социальные стереотипы о России в индийской аудитории” (Stereotypes about Russia in Indian classroom) at International Competition of the teachers teaching and motivating level of Russian language in nomination of “Teaching Russian subjects in Russian language” Artek, Crimean held on 25th August, 2017
*Lectures delivered on “Modern Technology in teaching Russian Language in India”, “Teaching Russian Language and Russian Literature in India”, “Russian Language and Sanskrit as the members of Indo-European Language family” , “Documentary prose in Russian Literature XX Century (S. Alexievich, A. Adamovich)” on 26-29 May, 2015 at Tomsk State University, Russia
*S.Saini, Anna Bhau Sahte’s visit to Pushkin land and Afanasy Nikitn to Inida: A study of the Genre “Travelogue” as Documentary literature, proceedings of International Conference “Indo-Russian Discourse of Humanism and Transnationality Reflected in Anna Bhau Sathe, Alexander Pushkin and Afanasy Nikitin’s Writings, September 2019, Moscow, Russia, ISBN 978-5-98269-203-0
*S.Saini, “Growing Multilingualism in India and Russia in the Light of Indigenous Languages”. Polylinguality and Transcultural Practices, 2018, 15 (4), 537—545. DOI 10.22363/2618- 897X-2018-15-4-537-545 http://journals.rudn.ru/polylinguality/article/view/20242
*S.Saini, О необходимости нового варианта перевода русских народных сказок на язык хинди.(Requisite of the Translation’s New Version of Russian Folk Stories in Hindi) World of the Translation of Literature. IV International Congress of Translators of Literature. Volume II, September 2018, p. 139-145. ISBN 978-5-91922-068-8 (Т. 2)
*S.Saini, Развитие литературного жанра «документальная проза» в конце XX века (Development of the literary genre “Documentary Prose” at the end of XX century).CRS journal Critic Special Issue No. 15, New Delhi, March 2018. ISSN: 2229-7146.
*S. Sonu, Современные технологии обучения русскому языку и продвижение позиции русистики в Индии. Современные технологии обучения русскому языку как иностранному. (Modern Technology and its utilzation in teaching Russian in India today). Material of International courses of Professional Development, Raduga Press, Vyatskiy State University, Kirov, Russia, Pp. 36-44. 2017, ISSBN 978-5-9500379-3-1.
*S. Pandey, S. Sargar, S. Saini, B. Gaikwad, E. Afansyeva, A. Pashkov, Edited proceeding, Indo-Russian Discourse of Humanism and Transnationality Reflected in Anna Bhau Sathe, Alexander Pushkin and Afanasy Nikitin’s Writings, held on 16-17 September 2019, Moscow, Russia, Published in Moscow, ISBN 978-5-98269-203-0
*R.Saxena, S. Saini, Published book in translation “Zoshchenko ki kahnaiyan: Roosi lekhak Mikhail Zoshchenko ki rachnayen, translation of 92 stories from Russian to Hindi, published by Shubdha Prakashan, June, 2019, pages 431, ISBN 978-93-86033-34-5
* M. Narain, R. Banerjee, K.S. Verma, M. Bhatnagar, S. Saini, V.K. Ambedkar, edtied Journal ‘Critic’ for 2018 Special Issue no.15.