PhD 2005-2011 Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
MTech 2002-2004: Microelectronics, Panjab University, Chandigarh, India
MEMS, RF MEMS, BioMEMS, Polymer Technologies
* 2013 April-2013 September: DST INSPIRE Faculty at CEERI Pilani Rajasthan
* 2012 April-2013 April: Postdoctoral research fellow at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
DST INSPIRE Faculty Awardee 2012 from Department of Science & Technology, Govt.of India
- A Sharma, P Agarwal, “Impact of Rough Surface Morphology of Diluted Poly-DiMethyl-Siloxane (PDMS) Polymer Film on Triboelectric Energy Harvester Performance,” International Conference Sustainable Energy, Electronics & coMputing Systems (SEEMS-2018), IEEE, 26-27 October 2018 at ITS Engineering College, Greater Noida, U.P
- A Sharma, P Agarwal, “Triboelectric Based Kinetic Energy Harvesting Using Polydimethylsiloxane (PDMS)” International Conference Advances in Polymer Science & Technology, 23-25 November 2017 organized by IIT Delhi, India
- Poonam Goel, "Review: MEMS non-Silicon Fabrication Technologies," International Journal of Sensors & Transducers, vol. 139, no. 4, pp. 1-23, April 2012.
- Poonam Goel, Anthonisamy C, “Development of MEMS varactor on microwave laminate board for RF applications,” International Journal of Sensors & Transducers, vol. 139, no. 4, pp. 162-173, April 2012.
- 3. Poonam Goel, K. J. Vinoy, “A low cost approach for the fabrication of microwave phase shifter on laminates,” Journal of Microsystem Technol, Springer, vol 17, no 10, pp. 1653-1660, 2011, (DOI: 10.1007/s00542-011-1342-7).
- 4. Poonam Goel, K. J. Vinoy, “A low-cost phased array antenna integrated with phase shifters co-fabricated on the laminate,” Progress in Electromagnetic Research PIERB, 30, page 255-277, 2011.
- M Sameer, P Agarwal, “Coplanar Waveguide Microwave Sensor for Label-free Real-time Glucose Detection,” accepted Radioengineering, 2019.
- A Sharma, P Agarwal, “Triboelectric Energy Harvester performance enhanced by modifying the tribo-layer with cost-effective fabrication” Materials Research Express, Volume 6, Number 6, March 2019.
- Md Zainul A., P Agarwal, “Microwave Sensing Technique based Label-Free and Real-Time Planar Glucose Analyzer Fabricated on FR4 Real time Planar Glucose analyzer,” Sensors and Actuators A: Physical, 279,132-139, 2018
- A Sharma, P Agarwal, “Triboelectric Based Kinetic Energy Harvesting Using Polydimethylsiloxane (PDMS)” for International Conference Advances in Polymer Science & Technology, 23-25 November 2017 organized by IIT Delhi, India. The paper has been considered as Book chapter in : From nat. to Nanomaterials: Advances in Polymer Sciences and Technology, elected Papers from APA 2017, Gupta, B., Ghosh, A.K., Suzuki, A., Rattan, S. (Eds.) 978-981-13-2567-0, 459714_1_En, (8) https://www.springer.com/gp/book/9789811325670
- Book Chapter: "MEMS Non-Silicon Fabrication Technologies", in Book, "Sensors and Biosensors, MEMS Technologies and its Applications”, Book Series "Advances in Sensors: Reviews: Vol.2, Edited by Surgey Y .Yurish, IFSA Publisher, Pubdate: 15 April 2013 , ISBN: 978-84-616-4154-3, e-ISBN: 978-84-616-4153-6 http://www.sensorsportal.com/HTML/BOOKSTORE/Advance_in_Sensors_Vol_2.htm