Online Registration of Continuing Students - Winter Semester 2021
Students are required to check at Schools/Centers website for the courses being offered by their respective School/Centre.
- School of Arts & Aesthetics
- School of Biotechnology
- School of Computational and Integrative Sciences
- School of Computer and Systems Sciences
- School of Engineering
- School of Environmental Sciences
- School of International Studies
- School of Language Literature and Culture Studies
- School of Life Sciences
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee School of Management and Entrepreneurship
- School of Physical Sciences
- School of Sanskrit and Indic Studies
- School of Social Sciences
- Centre for the Study of Law and Governance
- Special Centre for Disaster Research
- Special Centre for Molecular Medicine
- Special Centre for Nanoscience
- Special Centre for the Study of North East India
(New Batch joined in AY 2020-2021)
Step 1: Student has to pay semester fees online as per online payment tab
Step 2: Fill your courses in the blank form and sent it to respective School / Center email ids given in the registration process tab for your course registration
Note: The FN Students, Engineering Students and Management Students please refer the instruction in the registration page before payment of fees and course registration process.
Note: Necessary clearances need to be obtained after normalcy returns and as and when it is notified including Library, CPO, IHA and sports office.
a. Students are required to check at Schools/Centers webpage for the courses being offered by their respective school/centre.
b. Students are required to write their taken courses in the format provided in the .doc format. Please make .pdf file after writing the courses taken for the semester.
c. Then Email at the contact details are being provided below in the web link for further course registration process and for all other communication related to the School/Centre regarding the course registration process.
Add/Drop Form (pdf) (doc) - Students have to choose their course offered in the provided registration form. Students have to choose their course add / drop in the provided add and drop form and send it to the respective school/center.
Contact details - Email id of School/Centre to provide assistance regarding course registration process
All Foreign Students have to follow the following procedure to get the clearance from FN Section (Admission II) through email only.
All the FN Students have to sent the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
(ii) Scanned copy of the Student ID
(iii) Scanned copy of Passport
(iv) Scanned copy of the Visa
(v) Scanned copy of the Course Folio (in case it is needed) Name
Based on the above details received over email, the Admission Branch II will carry out the document checking including FRRO registration and input the fee to be collected from the students as per the rules accordingly. Then only the students can pay the fees in INR only.
School of Engineering Students:
The Engineering students will contact through email to the School of Engineering for document checking, if any, which is relevant to the fee structure. The school will input the fee accordingly into the system. Then only students will be able to pay their fee.
The Management students will contact through email to the ABVSME for document checking, if any, which is relevant to the fee structure. The school will input the fees accordingly into the system. Then only students will be able to pay the fees.
Students have to clear all their hostel dues and all payments as per the rules of the University.
1. Students have to check the hostel dues by clicking web link of their hostel given below.
2. Pay the fee in the bank details as given for your hostel through the online mode.
3. Please send the receipt of payment done for hostel clearance for the Monsoon Semester Registration 2020 at their respective hostel’s email id.
Students are required to pay the semester fee using URL: https://jnucashless.fdsbase.com under the students section of JNU website. The students have to use their Internet id and password provided by the CIS, JNU. Choose the Current Semester. Pay the fee. Download the receipt to complete next steps. Students can pay the semester fee only after getting the clearance of their dues from the IHA/Hostels.
3. In case of online payment related issues, i.e. payment deducted and not showing, please wait for some time or logout and login again, then go to the previous payments /receipts, check the payment history. You can download the receipt, incase of successful payment.
In case of payment imitated, you can click the blue button written as check status for payment, the payment will be checked with the payment gateway data, if it success, then receipt will be generated and you can download the receipt.
Registration for Winter Semester 2021 for new students : dt: 15-05-2021